Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Connor's Creative Writing


Based on our Class reader The Minpins by Roald Dahl
Little Billys Scary Ride



I am holding onto the swans feathers very tight, I am trying to get to the lake but I can only 
just see it in the distance. I have got this huge Gruncher,the growling monster chasing me! 
We reach the sparkling lake and when I look behind me I see the enormous gruncher 
sizzling in the deep blue lake. I See Don Mini on a sparrow nearby  and all the other Minpins. They are all yelling hooray for Billy! Now the Minpins and I can walk on the forest floor again. 
By Connor

5 comments:

  1. I like the writing connor of the minpin story.kaitlyns mum kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Connor. Tregidga Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will done Connor. By Shakayla

    ReplyDelete