Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 September 2013

'Fun-day' Friday

Hello Parents,
As a reward for a fantastic terms work , I am giving the children a 'Fun- day Friday 'at the end of the week.  After discussions with the children, we have tried to incorporate as many ideas as we can!
This will involve;

  •     Bringing in a game from home- which they will be responsible for.
  •     If they choose- bringing in a teddy!
  •     Watching the Movie Matilda- one of our class-readers this term.
  •     Having a shared lunch- Yr 3 children bring a savoury plate and yr 4 a sweet -plate and perhaps    a lunchbox lid to eat off? and a water bottle. as normal.
  •    Outside games if time in the afternoon.
Children will wear uniform as normal.

Thank you in advance for your support with this!
Mrs TX

16 comments:

  1. Awesome! Georgia cant wait and she has requested that I make some sushi to bring ..... I will try my best!
    Sarah Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait by andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Room 7, that sounds like a great way to end the term, Danielle Hampson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait I'll bring my teddy by Jiselle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh and Ben made sure I checked the blog for this information!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved Room 7 great to be rewarded for every ones hard work, I cant wait it sounds fun!
    by Pene

    ReplyDelete
  7. good work Room 7.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hop it is going to be fun. by Shakayla

    ReplyDelete
  9. it will be really fun from nick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it will be really fun from nick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cant wait to bring my teddy. by shakayla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cant wait to watch Matilda.by Shakayla.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By Nina

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL it wos cool. Please do it again.Please.By Shakayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do it again. By Shakayla

      Delete