Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 March 2014

Class news: WeetBix Triathalon

In the weekend was the Weetbix Kids Triathlon. We all competed and got Gold Medals. We will now share our favorite part about the triathlon. Milla.

My favourite part was getting the medal and doing it! Lucy D

My favourite part was having my family there and doing it! Jade.

My favourite part was the biking. Milla

I liked biking and running. Ella

I enjoyed the swimming and the biking. I enjoyed doing it. Lucy M

I enjoyed running into the water and starting swimming. Caitlin.

I enjoyed biking. Isaac.

5 comments:

  1. I hop you had a good time and had fun
    Akiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am Isacc Nanna over in Australia..... Isaac was telling me on the phone how Lucy & He did the Weetbix Trip... It is a great way to keep fit & Healthy . Well done to all who took part.

    Aleyne Woolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 7
    Good work if you done the weetbix tryathlon good work for giving it a go
    from Tayla room 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work if you did the week bix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work if you took part in the
    Weekbix. And havering a go

    From josh room 9

    ReplyDelete