Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 May 2014

Volcano By Nevaeh

Volcano

I can see lava spitting out of the top of the volcano. I can see stinky smelly smoke floating over hot burning pools of lava. I can see hot burning bits of wood in big deep craters. I can see rising smoke above a big pile of ash. I can see the black, dark, scary, dangerous, rumbling sky. I can see red hot burning lava going around broken trees. I can see a new land coming to the town. I can see dangerous dark clouds. I can see shaking, rumbling houses. I can smell hot burning, smokey air and I can feel burning rocks under my cold feet. I can see burning dying flowers and burning hot steaming smoke. I can hear rumbling, tumbling and booming scary noises. I can smell dirty black smoke. I can feel the smoky air going across my face. I can feel the burning hot air going all around my hot little body. I can feel the brown hot burning volcano burning my little cold feet. I can feel the vibrating ground. I feel scared and sad and brave and frightened all at the same time! I feel a burning hot scary breeze sneaking up behind me!!! I can see a new world coming soon. I can taste disgusting, yucky, dark, clouds trying to get into my mouth. I can taste yucky air trying to make my mouth dry up...... I can smell fresh air now because the volcano has stopped erupting and I can see a new land now.

By Nevaeh.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nevaeh.
    I like your writing from josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am renee in room4 I am bridgets little sister
    I like your adjectives
    great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee, From Nevaeh. Thanks for commenting on our blog. From William.

      Delete