Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 May 2014

Volcano senses By Jade

I can hear...the rocks crumbling ,tumbling and bashing.I can hear the rocks falling and crashing.I can hear sounds like things getting burnt.I can hear booming volcano.I can hear rumbling,grumbling and tumbling.I can hear sounds like earthquakes.
I can feel...the smoky air going across my face.I can feel burning hot air coming of the brown hard volcano ground.I can feel the smoky hot burning air coming off the hot steaming burning air lava.I can feel the trees swishing and swaying falling over when I rush past.I can feel the burning squirting lava tingling on my face.I can feel the hot ash bouncing off my face.I can feel pretty scared of the volcano.
I can taste...almost the strong hot ash jumping over the laver.I can taste hot as steaming ash.
I can see... red burning hot lava.I can see watery slashing flowing lava.I can see smoky black sleeping rocks.I can see erupting smoky ash. I can see crumbling bashing volcanos.I can see three round volcanos erupting.I can see snow getting melted.I can see burning towns.I can see new land being created.I can see the white smoky clouds in the sky.
  

3 comments:

  1. Nice work jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done darling. Keep up the descriptive writing. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dad :) From Jade. Thank you for commenting on our blog. From Cody and Jayden. Thank you for your kind words from Rosa.

    ReplyDelete